The Bluewater Cleone™ works as great as it looks. A high performing classic, the Cleone takes water purification for families to the next level. Whether it’s removing chlorine or most all chemical and biological contaminants, the reverse osmosis water purifier can be trusted to help deliver cleaner, healthier water from a kitchen tap when needed. Easy to install, easy to operate and easy to maintain.
Harnessing the water purifying power of reverse osmosis technology, Bluewater Cleone reliably delivers pristine water for drinking or washing vegetables and fruits.
In Italy, users have dubbed Bluewater Cleone ‘the tank’ because it never breaks down as it works 24/7 to deliver pristine drinking water. With easy to replace water filters that need changing approximately every six months, depending on water quality, Bluewater Cleone embodies our philosophy that there is no substitute for excellence when it comes to helping to protect human health and well-being.
Anyone with basic do-it-yourself skills should be able to install Bluewater Cleone. But we also suggest using a professional plumber. Four color-coded water connectors on the side of the water purifier make it easy to connect the rings and tubing correctly. And all you need to do is turn the tap on for purer water.
- Classic - The classic with 5-stage filtration
- Ultra - Extra protection against post purification contamination using UV-treatment
- Balance - Enhance the taste of the water by adding minerals
- PurityPlus - Best of both worlds. Enhance the taste of the water by adding minerals (Balance) and get extra protection against purification contamination using UV (Ultra) functionality.
Purification Process - Reverse Osmosis
CL-20 Sediment prefilter removes particles, dirt and rust down to a size of 20 microns (20µm).
CL-5 Sediment prefilter removes particles, dirt and rust down to a size of 5 microns (5µm).
CL-C Activated Carbon Pre-filter reduces chlorine and removes particles as well as contaminants affecting taste and odor down to a size of 5 microns (5µm).
The Reverse Osmosis membrane removes contaminants down to a size of 0,1 microns (0,1 µm). The membrane is the core of the whole product and only lets pure water molecules (H2O) through.
CL-Inline-C Activated Carbon Post-filter enhances taste and odor.
Bluewater’s Cleone delivers crystal clean, pure drinking water directly to your faucet ensuring great tasting, healthier tap water!
- Average daily production – 200 liters
- 5 stage filtration and optimal RO performance
- Rock-solid engineering gives reliability
- Unique leak protection system
- Automatic membrane flushing system
- Purified water quality monitor
- Filter monitor
- Award-winning Swedish design
- Created to treat highly polluted waters
- Innovated in Sweden
- Certified according to NSF / ANS 58
- Can be customized with optional features