James Martin 356-V59D-CHR Bel Air 59 Inch Double Vanity
Bel Air is one of James Martin’s tributes to the Hollywood Regency style. During the “Golden Era” of Hollywood glamour (circa 1920’s - 1950’s) luxury moved to embrace flashier finishes; lacquer, mirror and chrome. The base for the 356 Series cabinet is fashioned from heavy gauge stainless steel and finished with a bright chrome finish. This 59 inch wide Beverly double basin vanity has white lacquer finished drawers and a Bright White solid surface countertop with integrated sinks. Square chrome knobs inlaid with White Abalone shell provide the finishing touch.
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance
- Seven drawers
- Brushed Nickel finished hardware
- Under-mount soft close slides on drawers
- Bright White Solid Surface, integrated sink and top
- Polished Chrome finish floor stand
- Construction Material: Birch & Plywood
- Vanity Base Color/Finish: Polished Chrome
- Vanity Countertop Material: Bright White Solid Surface
- Countertop Thickness: 11cm
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Modern Vanity
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will repair or replace any defective product, if the product is defective in material or workmanship at our discretion. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding damages resulting from consumer misuse.
- Vanity Height (Floor to Countertop): 36"
- Vanity Width: 59"
- Vanity Depth: 18"
- Number of Shelves: 0
- Number of Doors: 0
- Number of Drawers: 7
- Number of Sinks Included: 2
- No Overflow
- Sink does NOT include a drain
- Integral Sink and Top
- Sink Material: Solid Surface
- Sink Back to Front: 11.75"
- Sink Width: 19.5"
- Sink Depth: 3"
SKU: 356-V59D-CHR 356V59DCHR